Castration Counter

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Last Night

My wife is in Florida being fucked silly by one of her boyfriends.  Well last night, I had sex with a man and a woman!  Well okay, he fucked me in the ass while I licked her pussy and she made fun of both of us.  Calling her husband pathetic excuse for a man and only good for fucking faggot asses while calling me a castrated baby dicked little pussy who is good for only being used as a cunt.  It was so much fun. 

Now first of all, I've known this couple for years and we met when they answered my wife's ad.  They are both very sweet, bisexual and quite adventurous.  In fact, she was the last woman other than my wife, I ever fucked and we have a long sexual history.  She and my wife did a 69 right next to her husband and me doing a 69, I've fucked her, she's given me a blowjob, her husband has fucked my wife, my wife has given him a blowjob, I've fucked the husband, he's given me a blowjob, he has fucked me and I've given him a blowjob.  She has been absolutely fascinated by me being castrated, loving to feel between my legs where my balls used to be.  She even woke me up once during the night feeling me.  This morning she told us to "entertain ourselves" while she went and made breakfast although she did stay and watch while I fluffed her husband but went out when I mounted him cowgirl.  We were relaxing with my head on his shoulder and his arm around me when she came in to tell us breakfast was ready.  I did clean up so as not to mess up their kitchen chairs.  The funniest moment of the entire time I was there happened when I went in the bedroom to dress.  She came in doing a sexy walk, shoved me back on the bed, jumped on me,  Then started rubbing her pussy all over my little dick and passionately kissing me.  After about a minute with no reaction from my little dick, she looked me in the eyes and said. "Wow, you really don't have any sexual feelings do you?"  I told her I enjoyed the kisses and the touching and her pussy felt pleasurable but not sexually.  She told me she was amazed at the difference between before I was castrated and now.  That before I could get excited but wouldn't fuck because I didn't want to break my streak of not fucking a woman ( now at almost 9 years) and now I have no interest and can't fuck a woman.  I'm now her best "girlfriend" and next time she wants to go for a girls night out, I'm her winggirl to keep men from bothering her.

No comments:

Post a Comment