No Sex Counter








This is based on an approximate date of August 15, 2008 at 8PM as the last time I fucked my wife.




Saturday, August 16, 2014

She Has A Date

It’s 1:08 Saturday afternoon and my wife has been gone since 7:30 this morning.  I know she has a date today but she didn’t say whether it was someone new or one of her established boyfriends.  I do know she had a bag with her so I’m wondering if it’s a weekender.  I’ll get a call or, more likely, a text later to let me know.  Looks like it will be lunch, maybe dinner and breakfast tomorrow for one at the Sissy Cuckold household.   There was a time when I would be rock hard knowing she was with a man who would be fucking her.  Now I’m just limp in my panties like I always am 24/7/365.  Impotence is a wonderful thing for someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment