Castration Counter

Saturday, August 16, 2014

She Has A Date

It’s 1:08 Saturday afternoon and my wife has been gone since 7:30 this morning.  I know she has a date today but she didn’t say whether it was someone new or one of her established boyfriends.  I do know she had a bag with her so I’m wondering if it’s a weekender.  I’ll get a call or, more likely, a text later to let me know.  Looks like it will be lunch, maybe dinner and breakfast tomorrow for one at the Sissy Cuckold household.   There was a time when I would be rock hard knowing she was with a man who would be fucking her.  Now I’m just limp in my panties like I always am 24/7/365.  Impotence is a wonderful thing for someone like me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yes I'm the same Way.i Wear her Panties and Bra,and as limp as a noddle,Knowing that Shes being Pleased by some Young Stud Bull.I love her so much,and she said she Loves me to but loves Her Young Stud Bull much much more then she could Ever love me.

    ReplyDelete