Castration Counter

Sunday, August 17, 2014

She Has A Date Part II

She called last night at 6:00 right when I expected it.  She told me they were going out to dinner at a very nice restaurant on the other side of town.  She and I have eaten there and it is a nice atmosphere, good service, good food and best of all, some of the booths are almost private.  Not enough for any real intimate behavior but enough that lovers can kiss without putting on a PDA.  She told me they would be going back to his place where she would be spending the night and would probably be home in the early afternoon today.  I did find out it's one of her boyfriends and he's on vacation.  He wanted her to spend the entire week with him starting yesterday but she has some meetings and a doctors appointment this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment