Castration Counter

Saturday, May 24, 2014

How I Knew I Would Make A Good Cuckold

Someone asked me how did I know I wouldn't become insanely jealous and furious knowing someone had been fucking or even watching someone fuck my wife.  In other words, how did I know I would like being a cuckold.  The person asking this was in a relationship and they were talking about her having sex with other men.  While he was turned on by the idea of sitting at home knowing his wife was in a bed with a man fucking her, he was worried about how he would feel afterward.

So how did I know?  While there were some earlier signs when we were dating, I knew when we were on vacation, staying at a hotel on the beach.  We were out on the beach and my wife was wearing a bikini made out of a material which looked wet even when it was dry.  The bottom was a little conservative although both sides were wide open with front and back connected by rings.  The top however was just two triangles of material connected by a ring between her breasts with a string tie for the neck and a string tie for the back.  It covered some of her breasts but not all, especially if she was laying on her back.  I had walked out in the water a little ways to do some body surfing when I noticed there was a guy standing next to where my wife was laying talking to her.  Now from where he was standing at her feet, he was looking right between my wife's spread legs as he talked to her.  My first instinct was to go ask what he thought he was doing but I decided just to watch and see what happened.  He sat down on my towel and talked to her some more but after about ten minutes he got up and walked off so I headed up to see what the story was.  My wife was laughing when I asked what the guy wanted (stupid question).  She said for the first couple of minutes he just chatted about where we were from, how long were we staying and how nice her bikini looked.  Right from the start she made sure he saw her wedding rings and finally he asked where I was.  She told him out in the water and that's when he started his pickup lines.  He asked if she could slip away for a little while....no.  How about telling me she was going shopping tomorrow.  He would pick her up at our hotel and they could go to his apartment not far away....no.  How about going to the lounge tonight and see if she could get me really drunk.  Then they could get away for a while....no.  No matter what he proposed, she turned him down but as she related it to me, I could see her nipples were hard and she was breathing just a touch faster than normal.  Thinking about what she was saying, the vision of her in our hotel room, legs around his waist and him fucking and cumming into her actually made me a little dizzy.  And excited.  I had to lay on my stomach for a while to get the little tent in my swim trunks to go down.  That was what got me started thinking about what it would be like if she fucked men instead of me.  Over time these visions of her fucking men varied of course.  I fantasized about her with one man, two men and even with a room full of men.  I wrote in another post about how we ended up with her fucking a lot, and I mean a LOT, of men so I won't rehash that here.  Anyway, that's how I knew I would make an excellent cuckold.

Oh, one other thing.  After my wife really got into the whole hotwife thing and was fucking several men a month, I asked her if she remembered the guy who tried to pick her up on the beach.  She said of course she remembered him.  She said the minute he sat down and started trying to get her to go with him her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.  I told her I had noticed her nipples but didn't know she was that wet.  I did tell her about the fantasies I had of her going to our room and fucking him and she started laughing.  She said that was funny because she was having the same fantasies.  It's too bad we didn't share those fantasies then as it was a few more years before she started regularly fucking men.  She probably would have a couple of hundred more men in her "collection."

No comments:

Post a Comment