Castration Counter

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Old E-mails

I was looking through some old e-mails to delete when I found several e-mails my wife sent me a few years ago.  If you've read my other posts you know that I spent quite a lot of time a few years back working out of town and my wife spent a lot of that same time fucking men.  I had to laugh at one she wrote just after getting home from sex with someone new.  She was kind of down and was feeling a little guilty about letting the guy fuck her the night before which was kind of strange as she had started fucking Roy twice a week by then.  Reading the e-mail, I remembered our conversation by phone the morning before.  She had mentioned she was meeting a man who answered her online ad for coffee that evening and she would leave me a message telling me if she decided to have sex with him.  I also remember her telling me she had not slept well the previous night for some reason.  So back to the e-mail.  As I said, she indicated she was feeling guilty about the sex that night and was thinking about pulling her ad and not meeting anymore men.  In my reply to her e-mail, I told her not to make any rash decisions and to sleep on it but in the end, it was her choice.  The next morning when we did our daily phone call, she said she felt better and that she was going to keep the dates she had made for that and the next evening plus she was stopping by Roy's house on her way home from work for one of their afternoon get togethers.  When she told me that I knew she was over any guilt she might have had from her previous lover.  What's really humorous about it is in another e-mail a week later she was absolutely gushing about how many men she was getting to have sex with and how she was getting to live a lot of her 'bad girl" fantasies.  Plus raving about how I was the best husband in the world for giving her the freedom to fuck whoever she wanted.  Of course she was giving me something also...the humiliation of being a cuckold.  It was a win-win for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment