Castration Counter

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Accidental Gangbang

This is how my wife was accidentally gangbanged once.  No, she didn't fall down and a group of naked men trip, landing their cocks in her pussy.  If you haven't done so, read my post about Online Gangbang Groups first.  I mentioned in that post that occasionally women who were setting up gangbangs would ask for one or more women to be included with the men.  One day the moderator of her group called her and asked if she would be interested in being the woman among a group of men gangbanging one of the members.  What the woman had set up was she would be available to any man between 6pm and midnight.  All they had to do was stop by fuck her and leave.  My wife's purpose was simply to fluff anyone who needed it and provide a little soothing tongue to the woman during any breaks in the action.  It was to be on a Friday night, I would out of town, not getting home until Saturday around noon, she had done a 69 with the woman before and she hadn't had any pussy in a while, my wife agreed.  (You know you're a wimp cuckold when your wife gets more pussy than you do.)   Anyway, come the night of the gangbang and a lot more men showed up than the woman expected.  Have you ever heard the expression "eyes too big for your stomach" when you take more to eat than you can actually eat?  In this case, the woman's "eyes were too big for her pussy."  My wife said she wasn't sure how many men fucked the woman but, despite the amount of KY used on her, around 10:00 the woman was just too sore to continue.  Since there were still a few men left, the moderator of the group asked my wife to take over.  In relating it to me the next night, she said she stripped, lay down on the bed next to the woman and started fucking the men left.  She said by midnight, she had fucked seven men (the woman who started the gangbang was fluffing them for her so it was one after another assembly line style).  After the husband had taken the woman home, it was just the moderator along with my wife left in the motel room and if you read the other post, you know what happened.  She drove home with a pussy full of his cum.  Unfortunately for me, I wasn't home to take advantage of his cum in her.  It's also a good thing my wife had been well satisfied that night.  The next night telling me about it caused me to cum in less than 60 seconds.  I did manage to get hard again on Sunday and lasted at least two minutes then. 

So that's how my wife ended up in an accidental gangbang.

No comments:

Post a Comment