Castration Counter

Friday, March 21, 2014

Chicken Can Cause Boys To Be Born With A Small Penis

You can't make this stuff up.  A noted animal rights group came out with the claim that eating chicken, and especially chicken wings, during pregnancy can cause boys to be born with a small penis.  Of course scientists say that the group is full of chicken something and it's not wings.  Now I don't know if what they claim is true or not but, if it is true, my mother must have eaten a LOT of chicken when she was pregnant with me.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in high school I worked on a farm. (Imagine that, a sissy with a bunch of farm boys!) Anyway, it was a chicken farm and they shot those chickens full of chemicals to make them bigger and their meat tender, not to mention to keep away diseases. I actually quit eating chicken for the longest time because of that. So I am not surprised that that is linked to small penises. BTW, my mother also must have eaten nothing but chicken when she was pregnant with me!

    ReplyDelete