Castration Counter

Friday, March 1, 2013

How To Ruin Your Wife (For sex with you that is)

A little back story first.  From what she will admit to, I was the third person ever to fuck my wife.  The guy she had been dating broke up with her after the second time he fucked her since all he wanted was her cherry.  According to her description he was about 6 inches and normal thickness.  The second guy she fucked was again about 6 inches but she did say he was kind of thick.  However, he was a complete asshole and she only fucked him 4 times before she broke up with him.  Then she met me although I think there was another guy in there but she's never admitted it because she knows I couldn't stand him.  Now on a really good day when I was at my best, I probably measured out at about 5 1/2 inches and maybe a little
thicker than normal (that's based on experience from the different cocks I've sucked).  So we went along for a couple of years with her getting what she could from my efforts and if you've read other entries you know I have a premature ejaculation problem.  Therefore we started to include toys into our sex life with some dildos that were longer than me.  I found out by accident that talking about someone else fucking her when I used the dildo really got her going and gave her some great orgasms.  It seemed the more I talked about it, the harder she would cum.  I also found out about the same time that somewhere a few months after we were married, she had fucked her first boyfriend.  This was her first boyfriend when she was in something like the 7th or 8th grade and she had wanted to fuck him since she was barely a teen.  Again when she finally told me about it, she described him as about 6 1/2 to 7 inches and slender.  So here we are with her having been fucked by four or maybe five different but fairly similar sized cocks.  There is also a slight possibility that there was a sixth but, if there was, she will never admit it.

Now, from earlier blog entries you know that I'm on the rainbow side of bisexual and a sissy also.  That's where I found the cock that "ruined my wife" so to speak.  It was just before computers started coming down in price so not everyone had access to the internet.  I had an ad in a magazine called TV/TS Chronicle looking for men or couples interested in a sissy like me.  I was working out of town as I mentioned in other entries and was contacted by a guy.  He was bi, could act as male or sissy, his wife was a dominant cuckoldress and he was switch, dominant or submissive.  What he wanted from me though was to meet me, him as male, me as a sissy in full drag the way you would go to a woman's apartment for sex.  I met both of them for dinner at a restaurant first and we got along really well.  I thought at first that she would be there to watch but she was going to be out of town the day he was meeting me.  However, she assured me that she would call me and I could tell her all about it. She did and it was such a surreal but wonderful conversation talking to her about having sex with her husband.  What I found out though when we met at my apartment is he is huge!  You can go back and look at my entry on penis size to see just how big John is but let me put it this way.  I can take every inch of a normal eight inch cock and deep throat it or take it in my ass with a little pain.  When I sucked John's cock I could only get about half of it in my mouth, even trying to force my head forward didn't work.  When he slid it into my ass the first time, even though I had spent the morning working my ass with a dildo and had used a vaginal cream syringe filled with KY to lube my ass, it still hurt.  And I'm not talking about a twinge of pain, I'm talking about taking your breath away, tears in your eyes, begging him to hold still for a minute type of pain.  At it's widest point, John is about the size of a Coca-Cola can and about an eighth of an inch short of nine inches.

As I said earlier, I had been telling my wife that I was going to get someone to fuck her whenever we used the dildo and it always seemed to really light a fire in her.  So I told her that I had it all arraigned and that she was going to get fucked very soon.  What we had set up was this.  John had to make a business trip to visit a big customer in a city about 150 miles from us but since he had to drive through our town, he was going to stop for a couple of days and see some smaller clients.  So the night we had set this up, I had my wife dress nicely with a garterbelt, stockings and heels, no panties or bra and one of her nice cocktail dresses over it all before we drove downtown to the hotel where John was staying.  As we went up the elevator and walked down the hall I could see a little smile on my wife's face.  I had her stand where she couldn't see in the room and knocked on the door.  It was when the door was opened from inside that her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped open and she realized that I had not set up a romantic evening for the two of us but there was indeed a man inside the room. John opened the door and, as we had talked about, he ducked back into the bathroom.  I led my wife into the room and asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this.  She didn't say anything but did nod her head up and down emphatically.  I had her take off her dress and then took the two leather cuffs and placed them on her wrists before sitting her down on the bed and blindfolding her with a wool lined leather blindfold.  It was this point where I called John to come out and he sat down beside her while I sat on the other side.  At first her hands were in her lap while we took turns kissing her and then began playing with her nipples.  When we pulled her legs apart, she reached over with each hand and grabbed us.  Her hand of course wrapped easily around me but her hand didn't even come close to going around John's cock.  She squeezed me and then I could see her squeeze John's cock, she squeezed me again and then moved her hand around John's cock realizing how big it really is.  This is the point where I think my wife was really ruined regarding sex with me because, when she felt how huge that cock is, she said, "OH MY GOD!"  Also by this time with the two of us playing with her and knowing what was getting ready to happen, her pussy was soaked.  We laid her back on the bed, locked her wrist cuffs together and I held her arms over her head as she started sucking me.  Meanwhile John was in position between her legs and she was so wet, pretty much with one shove he was buried in her.  So much for sucking me as her mouth went slack, she let go with a loud moan and if she hadn't been blindfolded I'm pretty sure I would have seen her eyes go unfocused.  I think I wrote in the Penis Size Charts that John slid in her pussy she orgasmed, John fucked her hard, she orgasmed, John fucked her slow, she orgasmed, John rested for a minute, she orgasmed, John shot cum in her pussy and she orgasmed.  After John had cum in her, I got my chance and you've heard the jokes about hitting one side or the other, that's pretty much what I was doing.  But it was also when I discovered something.  When I realized that I was fucking her through another man's cum, that I was getting sloppy seconds, I started cumming hard.  I found out that I liked being the second (or seventh) in her pussy. When I orgasmed,  I went and got a warm washcloth to clean her up some and by then John was hard again.  Needless to say, she was delighted by that and of course delighted by John going even longer the second time.  She screamed, shoved her hips up at him as hard as she could, moaned, she thrashed around or in other words, she gave all the indications of a woman getting her brains fucked out, something I had never been able to do.  All the way home she kept saying, "Holy fuck I can't believe he made me feel like that" over and over plus she had this look on her face I've seen many times since then when men have given her great sex.  But that was the night my wife became a size queen.  After that we set her up an ad in an online sex site to meet men and, after she found out she liked pussy too, women.  With the men, if she met them and liked them, she would fuck them once or twice no matter what their size.  But the ones she stuck with for long term affairs were mostly the well hung men.  Like I said, she became a size queen when I ruined it for my little cock.

2 comments:

  1. great story and done a nice hand job while reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar experience - a neighbor couple m/f and we swapped. He was huge and she was never the same. Eventually we became a 4-some, with me being the 3rd girl.

    ReplyDelete