Castration Counter

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Gave 23 Blowjobs Yesterday

OK, not really but now that I have your attention. What I found was a game online called Super Deep Throat. Basically what it amounts to is you are controlling an avatar that is sucking a massive cock and your goal is to make him cum which I did 23 times yesterday. An added bonus is that you can design your avatar in a number of way from large breasted to flat chested. You can pick the colors of makeup, put yourself in bondage while you suck his dick (and pick the color of the bondage equipment). Of course the main object of the game is to make him cum and you'll know it when it does. Let him cum in your mouth and hold it for a few seconds and you'll swallow, pull your head back and he spunks your face, let him cum in your mouth then pull back and cum will run out over your lips and down on your tits although I keep mine flat chested and short hair to look more like a sissy faggot. Oh did I mention my avatar has a pierced tongue with a ring in it and made him cum 23 times yesterday. So cum on all you sissies, use the link below and start sucking some cock!

https://7chan.org/fl/src/SuperDeepthroat1_9_1b.swf

Sissie

No comments:

Post a Comment