Castration Counter

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And now for something completely different

I know that all of my posts have been about what a sissy wimp cuckold I am.  And yes, I haven't had sex with anyone in going on 4 1/2 years despite the fact that my wife has remained quite well fucked during that same time.  But once up on a time, I was a teenager and my hormones were raging.  Granted, as I wrote in another post, I was spending a lot of time with a dick in my mouth but that doesn't mean that I didn't have thoughts of girls when I masturbated.  You pump that much testosterone into anyone, even a cocksucking sissy like me, and they are going to be interested in getting some pussy.  Now where am I going with this?  Well, there is a web site that has a LOT of amateur women who post nude, nearly nude and/or hard core sex pics of themselves for a subscription fee.  However, they all give samples of their last three photo shoots for free trying to draw members in.  Now there is one woman on there who is in her mid to late 50's, looks 40's and according to her info has 3 children and 6 grandchildren.  She doesn't specify what sex her grandchildren are but let's assume that one of them is a teen or soon to be teen boy.  Now, grandma is 4'11", 109 pounds and has a 36D-24-36 figure (yes she's had a boob job).  She has a belly button piercing and I would expect unknown to grandkids a piercing further down.  OK, so now imagine you are a 13 year old boy and your grandmother is HOT.  This HOT!

Now you tell me that as a hormone raging teen, you're going to be hanging around grandma's house a LOT of the time.  Personally, remembering the fact that I would masturbate sometimes as much as 4 or 5 times a day, if it was me, I would be fantasizing about getting grandma into a compromising position when grandpa wasn't home.  Hell, with today's kids and the access they have to things like ecstasy grandma would be pretty easy pickings.

No comments:

Post a Comment