No Sex Counter








This is based on an approximate date of August 15, 2008 at 8PM as the last time I fucked my wife.




Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm In Love With A Woman

Now yes, I'm married and adore the fact that my wife frequently cuckolds me.  I haven't had sex other than masturbation and eight or so mercy blowjobs in almost 4 and one half years.  Lately masturbation is only achieved on some occasions by using the massage setting of the shower since the small amounts of estrogen I've taken for over 20 years have finally emasculated me.  No erections but sometimes I can use the shower massage on my nipples (WOW!) and then on my limp shrunken cocklette to achieve orgasm.  Even then nothing comes out except maybe a tiny, tiny dribble.  And finally, if you've read any of my other blogs, you know that I do enjoy sucking cocks and having men leave large deposits of cum in my ass.  Despite all of that, I'm in love with a woman named Stephanie.

Actually it is probably better to say that I'm in love with her body.  A nice 22 inch waist along with 36 inch hips, good legs and a face that, while not classic beautiful, is pretty.  But don't get me wrong.  I have never lusted after Stephanie thinking of fucking her even when I was still capable of fucking a woman.  Nor did I want a blowjob from her despite her luscious lips.  No, what I actually wanted was for my body to look like hers.  Oh don't get me wrong.  I didn't want a pussy between my legs like Stephanie has.  After all, I'm a sissy faggot not a woman.  I don't want a pussy, I want to be a castrated sissy with a tiny little limp dick and Stephanie's body with legions of men lusting for a blowjob or to fuck my ass!  And there would be no shortage of men.  I'm sure someone is thinking how do I know that so many men would want to be sucked by or fuck a faggot.  It's simple.  Along with that 22 inch waist and 36 inch hips, Stephanie's actual figure when I fell in love with her body was 42HHH-22-36.  You see Stephanie's stage name was Pandora Peaks and of all the huge implanted breasts I've seen, hers (at least to me) looked the most natural, if something that big can be called natural.  This was probably due to what were called string implants that absorbed fluid after being implanted and caused the breast to continue to grow.  But enough of that.  Think about the fascination most real men have for large breasts.  Do you think the lack of a pussy and the presence of a tiny dick would stop most men?  I think A LOT of men would be more than willing to shove their cocks up a sissy's ass if they could get their hands on tits like that.  And I think even more would be willing to stand still for a blowjob from a sissy who looked like her. Plus that doesn't even count the men who would die for a tittie fuck between this rack.
So yes, give me a 1 inch cock, castrate me, give me that body and I would be one ecstatic faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment