Castration Counter

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Masturbation

Just a quickie post.  I've mentioned several times that it's been over two and a half years since I had sex with my wife, other than a few mercy blowjobs she's given me.  Now my wife is not a dominant and has no interest in controlling my orgasms but I do limit them myself by allowing three orgasms for every time she fucks one of her boyfriends.  I figure three is about right because almost all of the times I've watched someone fuck her, she cums at least three times, if not more.  Thankfully her four boyfriends have kept her rather busy lately and just in the last week I had earned the right to masturbate nine times but had already used up three of them.  Fortunately for me, I'm accruing three more orgasms this evening.  Darn, I was going to buy a wide-screen TV this evening.  I guess the only thing getting wide tonight is her legs for him to slide in and fuck her.  Oh well, I can get a wide-screen TV tomorrow AND have nine orgasms in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment