Castration Counter

Monday, March 18, 2019

Doctor Appointment When You're Castrated

I had an appointment with a new doctor today and it was interesting to say the least.  Part of the exam required me to drop my jeans and panties so he could examine my groin area.  I think he took more time than needed to examine the area and he seemed to concentrate on my scrotum area and my lack of balls.  I noticed when he finished and told me to pull my pants up, he had what appeared to be a hard on and to be honest, the humiliation of him handling my empty sack had me mentally turned on so I kept glancing at his erection.  I know he had to remain professional but he was kind of cute and he could have bent me over the counter and fucked me.  Or he could have run that motorized chair back flat and stuck his cock in my mouth for me to suck.  It will have to remain a fantasy obviously but, since I have a followup next week, a sissy can still hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad to see your post! I'm looking forward to more.

    I've missed reading your blog.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete