No Sex Counter








This is based on an approximate date of August 15, 2008 at 8PM as the last time I fucked my wife.




Friday, December 16, 2016

The Horror of Castration

I am a eunuch!  I am castrated!  I have no balls!  I voluntarily climbed up onto an operating table, spread my legs, the doctor came in and cut my balls off.  And I am ecstatic about it.  Being a eunuch though, I have come to the conclusion there is one absolutely horrible thing about being castrated.  No matter what, your testicles will NEVER grow back and you will only get to experience once in your life the thrill of waking up from anesthesia knowing someone just cut your balls off.  I guess the euphoria will eventually wear off but even after seven and a half months, it's still just such an amazing feeling when I think about the fact I have been castrated, that I have no balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment