Castration Counter

Monday, June 22, 2020

Castraversary

I realize the other day the anniversary of my castration, my castraversary, had already passed and I hadn't even noticed.  It's been a fabulous four years.  My penis has actually shrunk down to the size of an infant, I have no physical sexual desire (there's still a little mental aspect).  I still have sex true but now, I'm the one on the receiving end and the only hard dicks involved are either in my mouth being sucked or sliding in and out of my ass.  Believe me, nothing will make you feel more like a sissy than being held in a man's arms while he fucks your ass and rubs the spot where your balls used to be. 

I have to say, it's been such a great ride, I wish I had been castrated years earlier when my wife first started fucking men.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you're posting again!

    xoxoxo

    Chistine

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is that anniversary coming up again soon? :)

    ReplyDelete