Castration Counter

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Got fucked again

Many times I've been in another room while a man was fucking my wife.  A few days ago, we had the same situation but totally different.  The man who made my ass feel so wonderful a few weeks ago was back over to visit again.  But this time, it was me he was fucking and my wife was in the other room listening although I did notice her standing in the doorway once watching him piston in and out of my ass.  Since she's been fucking him occasionally for 15 year, she's quite familiar with his cock.  As I said before, he is definitely a tit man and my nipples were sore for a week.  Plus he is really fascinated by me not having balls and having a shrunken toddler size one inch penis.  He spends quite a bit of time fondling between my legs where my balls used to be. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what an interesting situation, being the opposite of what you had those other times. Has she talked about what it was like, listening and watching him fuck you?

    Also, thanks for the information in the comments of your other post.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I was disgusted I got an erection this time when he entered me. Granted it was only about an inch and a half long and only lasted about three seconds but it was an erection! One reason I wanted to be castrated was to end erections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I understand completely. I assume it was quite a shock.

    His cock in you probably pushed some blood into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping there may be a nice update soon...

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, this is hot ...sara!

    ReplyDelete