Castration Counter

Monday, May 13, 2019

By Request From Christine

Christine commented on one of my posts she would like to hear more about my sex life post castration.  Since I was castrated, I have gotten maximum shrinkage until now I am proud to say my penis is the size of a six month old boy.  But even a six month old boy has balls so they would have more in their pants than I have in my panties.  Anyway, being that small and totally limp, I certainly haven't penetrated anything.  That doesn't mean I haven't been penetrated.  I have mentioned in the past that one of my wife's boyfriends is bi but I don't know if I've posted this before.  Rick had me on the bed on my hands and knees while he was kneeling behind me lubing his cock and my ass.  Let me put here that Rick is one of those who has large balls that hang really low.  He held me by the hips and started slowly sliding into my ass, almost teasingly slow because he knows I like that, until he was fully sheathed in my ass.  Rick also knows I love humiliation so after a few slow strokes he slammed his cock into me several times hard enough that his balls slapped between my legs.  After a few hard strokes he stopped and whispered in my ear about feeling a man's balls slapping me was the only way I would ever feel balls between my sissy faggot legs.  That was so unexpected, so humiliating, so enjoyable it literally made me dizzy.  Now, it's something that goes through my mind anytime a man is fucking me.  He has balls, he's a man, I don't have balls, I've never been a man but now I'm not even male.  It makes the humiliation of a man using me and cumming in my sissy ass even more wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely update!

    Like you, it has been years since I've penetrated anything. I still have those two little glands, but it's not like they're putting out much.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you would be surprised at the difference between having those two little glands and not having them. It's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that, Sissy. :)

    My Significant Other is not allowing me that pleasure.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine honey, it's so wonderful once they are gone. Mine were removed under a local anesthetic with my wife present to witness them leave my life forever. Watching them one at a time held in the air by forceps, and dropped into the formaldehyde is a memory I will never erase. They are now permanently on display in her bedroom. Also permanent is that I can never get an erection, or be a man ever again. I agree that my only regret is that I was only able to see them leave my body once. My tattoo reads CASTRATED June 23, 2017, it is one inch below my belly button, and purposely cannot be hidden with a skirt, or leggings. I do hope you can experience the pleasure of this, as I have.

      Delete
  4. Got an update on your sex life? Have you enjoyed a man's balls slapping between your legs since then?

    Inquiring minds want to know. :)

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete