Castration Counter

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Found a book the other day that I was going too buy my wife for our anniversary.  It's called "How to Get a Teen-Age Boy and What to Do with Him When You Get Him".  Then I found out that it was a book written back in the 60's for teen girls, not a current book for cougars.  I figured if it was a book for cougars, maybe she could learn a few tricks although she's had her share of young men.   I think one of them may have snuck in there using his older brothers ID from what she told me. She said there is nothing like being 45 and laying on your back looking up at the face of an 18 year old fucking her.  She's solving two problems.  She's satisfying his Oedipal complex where a boy wants to fuck his mother and she's getting laid by an 18 year old tireless sex machine.  That would be a win/win/lose situation.  She and he win and me, the cuckold, loses because I'm sitting at home watching some old movie while she's getting her brains fucked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment